Dr Jude Oben is the first medical doctor to sign a tribute autograph book for Nelson Mandela http://www.guysandstthomas.nhs.uk/news-and-events/2013-news/20130829-mandela-autograph-book.aspx. The book contains over 500 personally written messages. Previous signatories include three British Prime Ministers (Tony Blair, Gordon Brown, David Cameron), international influencers (Kofi Annan, Barack Obama), business leaders (Richard Branson, Zac Goldsmith), celebrities (Paul McCartney, Kylie Minogue), senior journalists, and community leaders. Dr Oben was asked to contribute due to his work with the Obesity Action Campaign to raise awareness of obesity and its adverse health consequences.
We at Obesity Action Campaign! aim to save thousands of lives with our ground-breaking research and innovative initiatives. We rely on the generosity of people like you to help us continue our vital work. Please donate!
- Lose weight: Vitamin A promotes fat burning. October 25, 2020
- How can we prevent high Cholesterol levels and regulate it: Explained by Dr Aparna Govil Bhasker October 25, 2020
- How to live longer: Drink which helps prevent diabetes, cancer, obesity & boosts longevity October 25, 2020
- Weight Loss and Obesity Management Market Trend, Industry Analysis, COVID-19 Impact, Growth ... October 25, 2020
- Anti-Obesity Drugs Market Evenly Poised To Reach A Market Value Of US$ By 2016 – 2022 October 25, 2020