Leading beauty and wellness website, Get The Gloss, interviewed Jude about the rapid increase in cases of obesity in the UK.
We at Obesity Action Campaign! aim to save thousands of lives with our ground-breaking research and innovative initiatives. We rely on the generosity of people like you to help us continue our vital work. Please donate!
Trustees and DirectorsDr Jude Oben is a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians, London, Obesity Working Party. The Obesity Action Campaign! is supported by the Royal College of Physicians.
Louise Gorman - non-executive director Louise is is a senior executive in the financial services sector, with expertise in strategy, business development and marketing. Louise is a member of the Strategic Planning Committee for Rutgers University Business School in the US and co-leads the Women Managing Director Forum at JP Morgan in London.
- Gilbert DJ working his way back from morbid obesity - KPNX 12 News TV April 25, 2017
- Outdoor learning spaces crop up to fight childhood obesity - Spartanburg Herald Journal April 24, 2017
- UAB to launch obesity center after landing $3.7M grant - Birmingham Business Journal April 24, 2017
- What I Wish I Knew About Pregnancy & Obesity - Refinery29 April 24, 2017
- Little kids' regular bedtimes and ability to regulate emotions may lessen obesity risk - Ohio State University April 24, 2017