Leading beauty and wellness website, Get The Gloss, interviewed Jude about the rapid increase in cases of obesity in the UK.
We at Obesity Action Campaign! aim to save thousands of lives with our ground-breaking research and innovative initiatives. We rely on the generosity of people like you to help us continue our vital work. Please donate!
Trustees and DirectorsDr Jude Oben is a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians, London, Obesity Working Party. The Obesity Action Campaign! is supported by the Royal College of Physicians.
Louise Gorman - non-executive director Louise is is a senior executive in the financial services sector, with expertise in strategy, business development and marketing. Louise is a member of the Strategic Planning Committee for Rutgers University Business School in the US and co-leads the Women Managing Director Forum at JP Morgan in London.
- EnteroMedics snaps up maker of obesity 'vest' - Minneapolis / St. Paul Business Journal May 25, 2017
- New Obesity Treatment Now in North Texas - NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth May 24, 2017
- Call for More Countries to Recognize Obesity as Disease - Medscape May 24, 2017
- Obesity Cure? Scientists Discover Antibody That Reduces Body Fat ... - Newsweek May 24, 2017
- Little People Struggle With Their Obesity in New TLC Special 'Big & Little' — Watch a Teaser! - Us Weekly May 24, 2017